The term ‘The Scottish Deli’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Atholl Street, Dunkeld, Perthshire, PH8 0AR of whom the Partners are Alexander D Cruikshank & Sarah Cruikshank. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We only sell items to adults (i.e. those aged 18 or over). If you are under 18, you may use this Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- By law we cannot sell products containing alcohol to persons under the age of 18. Proof of ID may be requested. By placing an order with us it is confirmation that you are of legal age. It is illegal to buy restricted products if you are under age or for someone else who is under age. Some of the items available for purchase from this Website contain intoxicating liquor. When you place an order for an alcoholic product using this Website, you confirm that you are aged 18 or over.
- We have made every effort to display the colours and specifications and dimensions of items on the Website as accurately as possible. The colours you see will depend on the resolution of your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will reflect accurately the colour of the item delivered. We may from time to time vary the specifications and quantities of items displayed on our Website without prior notice.
- We retain the right to change or replace a product in any hamper at anytime for a similar product at a similar price if in event the product is in short supply. Products are from small artisanal producers and we are bound by the amount they can supply.
- Hampers are collections of food and non-food items packaged in either a chilled polystyrene box with our bespoke “Sleeve” or a Wicker Basket. As these products contain perishable items and items with a rapid expiry date, your statutory right to withdraw purchases within the seven working day "cooling-off" period does not apply to these items. All hampers are packed with sufficient ice packs to ensure products arrive in a safe state.
- The hampers photographed contain only items listed. This means some wine vintages may vary according to availability and any plates or other props used in the photography are not included in the hampers.
- If you order items for delivery outside the United Kingdom they may be subject to import duties and taxes. You are responsible for any import duties incurred on your own purchases. We have no prior warning on whether these charges may be incurred or what value they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. For items you order through our Website you are considered the importer and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which the items are to be delivered. Please note that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. We cannot guarantee that your goods will arrive in the same condition that they were despatched should they be subject to inspection.